This is a map of the general area of the Begin Center published in 1882 by the German H. Guthe:
The landmarks marked are:
1. The windmill constructed by Sir Moses Montiefore in 1857
2. The Jewish neighborhood of Mishkenot Sha'ananim built on a plot of land bought in 1855.
3. The St. John's Opthamalmic Hospital
4. The Turkish Tower which later became the site of the British Consulate, overlooking St. Andrew's Church.
The plot of land upon which the Begin Center was constructed with the Church in the background: